Reference information / Referentie-informatie
- Hoists for the transfer of disabled persons ISO 10535:2006
- Eastin network:Stationary hoists fixed to walls, floor or ceiling - ISO Code: 12.36.12
- Hulpmiddelenwijzer:Tilliften voor plafondbevestiging
- Wmo Amsterdam: Aanpassingen voor de slaapkamer aanvragen
- Guidelines: Praktijkrichtlijnen zorgverleners (Dutch guidelines for care providers).
- Besluit protocol: 15 aandachtspunten bij het kiezen van een hulpmiddel
- Eigen bijdrage: Voor mensen met een Wlz-indicatie geldt geen eigen bijdrage voor woningaanpassingen
|We are looking for a fully motorized ceiling lift so that he can transfer painlessly, safely, easily and with dignity and comfort from bed to toilet and the shower, that also reduces the strain on the caregiver.||We zijn op zoek naar een volledig gemotoriseerd plafond lift zodat hij pijnloos, veilig, gemakkelijk en met waardigheid en het comfort kan transfer van bed naar toilet en de douche,.die ook de druk op de mantelzorger verminderen,|
|Transfers are made at various times during the average day:
||Transfers zijn gemaakt op verschillende momenten tijdens de gemiddelde dag:
The lift needs to work with the dimensions of his TiLite ZRA ADL wheelchair. The following are the user and wheelchair dimensions:
User weight: 55 kg
De lift moet werken met de afmetingen van zijn TiLite ZRA ADL rolstoel. De volgende zijn de gebruiker and rolstoel afmetingen:
Gebruiker gewicht: 55 kg
Bedroom and bathroom photos / Slaapkamer en badkamer foto's
Concept drawings / Concept tekeningen
Product / Producten
HandiMove Body Support - Ceiling motor - Ceiling track rail / Tilbeugel / Plafondmotor / Railsystemen
- 2815 Plafondmotor HM2800 LRC IR 1,00
- 2800.9110 Coaten plafondmotor 1,00
- 3050 Oplaadstation incl. bevestigingsbeugel 1,00
- 3805 Rail 5 meter 1,00
- 3812 Bocht 90 graden 50 cm uitloop 1,00
- 3831 Rail-bevestiging 6,00
- 3832 Rail-bevestiging / verbinding 1,00
- 3720 Raileindstop met veer 2,00
- 3721 Geluidisolatie tussenlegger klein 6,00
- 3722 Geluidisolatie tussenlegger groot 1,00
- 1030M Surehands tilbeugel gevormd medium 1,00
- 1074M Beensteunen standrd antislip M sleutelgat 1,00
- 9903 Plaatsingskosten inclusief klein materiaal en reiskosten 1,00
Headquartered in Belgium, they make a variety of lifts for both independent use and caregiver assisted use.
- The body support is a hinged, stainless-steel mechanism that automatically grips your upper body as result of pressure on the leg supports.
- The body support can be fitted faster and more easily than a sling. This is an advantage for the user as well as the caregiver.
- Dressing and undressing are easy thanks to the fully unencumbered bottom and back region
- The body support is made from stainless steel. It does not have any components that absorb moisture.
- The pressure from the soft side supports is proportional to the weight of the user. The lower body is held by two leg supports.
- You can quickly switch between a body support and a spreader bar with a sling.
- With suitable users, the body support can provide a support function during walking rehabilitation.
Pros / Cons after testing
This worked really well, and much better than any of the other stalifts or sta-op hulpmiddelen tested. It did not cause any pain, and was easy for him to use. We think it will also be easy for others to help him use it, and much safer than other options that caregivers did not always use correctly. After some training and practice, we think he will be able to use this on his own, with someone nearby to make sure it all goes okay. This will give him his dignity and privacy, and allow him to be more independent. It will also allow for more room to work in the shower room without having a big lift in the way all the time. It will also be much better for the back of the partner who has a difficulty moving a stalift while he is in it. It also can be used if he falls out of the wheelchair during a seizure, which currently requires multiple caregivers to help lift him, causing him and them a lot of pain.
SureHands body support system demonstration
SureHands body support independent use
Ceiling motor and SureHands Body Support, use with caregiver
SureHands SureHands Body Support, new leg supports
Liko Rail System and LikoRall Motor / Liko Railsystemen en Tilmotor LikoRall
We were told by Lopital that they can supply the SureHands Body Support with the Liko rail and motor system.
One of the largest companies in the industry, Prism supplies both institutional and residential clients. Waverly Glen is one of their brand names and they have manufacturing facilities in the U.S.
With its headquarters in Sweden, this worldwide company has been in business since 1957. They make products for both institutional and home use.
This worldwide company headquartered in Europe makes stair lifts as well as portable ceiling lifts.
This Danish company makes commercial patient lifts and offers a portable residential unit.
Comparisons / Vergelijkingen
|Model||2800-2815||P-440||P-300||Maxi Sky 440||Voyager||RisePorto 450||GH1-Q|
|Lifting speed without load||?||1.5"/sec||1.8"/sec||1.7"/sec||1.6"/sec||1.2"/sec||1.6"/sec|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||16.14 inch / 41.00 cm x 7.48 inch / 21.00 cm x 13.78 inch / 35.00 cm||18.83" x 6.38" x 7.25"||15.9" x 4.9" x 6.3"||22.25" x 10.25" x 7"||15.9" x 11.25" x 5.5"||11.3" x 6" x 6"||13.78" x 7.36" x 7.63"|
|Max # of lifts/battery charge||?||10||25||30||30||50||36|
|Emergency lowering||?||electrical||electrical||electrical and manual||manual||electrical and manual||electrical|
|Lift case||ABS||flame retardant ABS||flame retardant ABS||flame retardant ABS||fire retardant plastic||non flammable ABS plastic||impact resistant UL 94 V-O flame retardant recyclable plastic|
electric (2815 / 2810 L)
infrared (2805 IR / 2815 L IR)
|Pneumatic - piston displacement||digital||electrical||electrical||electrical, 4 buttons||electrical|
|Weight of unit||
2815 / 2805 IR 40.12 Lbs / 18.2 kg
2810 L and 2815 L IR 46.30 Lbs / 21.00 kg
|10.5 lb||6.7 lb||14 lb||12 lb||12.8 lb||17 lb|
|Lifting capacity||440.92 Lbs / 200.00 kg||440 lb||300 lb||440 lb||440 lb||450 lb||450 lb|
|Warranty||2 years||1 year||1 year||1 year||1 year||2 years||1 year|
|Lift range||78.74 inch / 200.00 cm||up to 80"||up to 78"||up to 88"||up to 88"||up to 66.9"||up to 98"|
|Notable||80" length for low-bed transfers, battery is charged using standard plug and socket||lightest portable lift||room to room track transfers can be performed without modifying doorways, can lift patient from the floor||may use with Easytrack track system that does not require permanent installation, features a unique "quick release" strap system||can be used on all rail systems, settings, types of rooms and freestanding lift stands||quick release system makes it easy to move the lift module from one room to another|
Ten Beukenboom 13
Els Rampersad (back office)
Judith Diederen (sales)
ArjoHuntleigh Nederland BV
Lisanne Luiten, sales (fysiotherapeute)
Lowie van Diën, Front Office medewerker
Lopital Nederland (Liko / Hill-rom)
Ed Neugebauer, Sales north